Uwell CALIBURN 11W Pod System
The Uwell CALIBURN 11W Pod System is a finely-crafted vape kits, combining a dual firing mechanism, aluminium alloy chassis, 520mAh battery, and utilizes Uwell’s proprietary Pro-FOCS flavor technology to maximize the effectiveness flavors. Constructed from sturdy but lightweight aluminium alloy, within the CALIBURN is a removeable 520mAh rechargeable battery designed to allow for charging outside of the device to ensure no downtime for the CALIBURN when needed. In addition, the CALIBURN features a dual method firing mechanism, using either the draw-activated firing mechanism or the intuitive firing button. Should the draw-activated firing mechanism fail, the intuitive button should still continue to function when needed. Furthermore, the CALIBURN Pod System possesses and uses the Pro-FOCS flavor technology, recycling drawn airflow through the atomizer core to load the airflow with condensed flavor. A top fill 2mL pod is used to contain today’s favorite eJuice, firing at resistances of 1.4ohm, to provide the complete vape experience.
Uwell CALIBURN Pod System Features:
- Dimensions – 110mm by 21.2mm by 11.6mm
- Removable 520mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 11W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.2-4.0V
- Direct Voltage Based Output
- Resistance Range: 1.2-1.5ohm
- Dual Firing Mechanism – Draw Activated or Button Activated
- Aluminium-Alloy Chassis Construction
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- Side Mounted Airflow Holes on Each Side
- 2mL Capacity Juice Pods
- 1.4ohm Pod Coil Resistance
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Technology
- Top Fill System – Drip Tip Doubles as Fill Port Cover
- 3.5mm Fill Port – Dual Ports
- Minimum Fill Line on Pod
- Proprietary Gold-Plated Magnetic Snap-In Connection
- Draw-Activated Mechanism Fault Diagnosis
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Power Alert
- 10 Second Cut Off Protection
- Available in Iris Purple, Grey, Black, Red, Pink, and Blue
- 1 CALIBURN Pod System
- 1 CALIBURN Pod Cartridge
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
Make sure to properly prime each coils and pods before use.
Warning: If the coils has a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Due to the nature of this product, it is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged