VOOPOO VFL 10W AIO Pod Kit
The VOOPOO VFL 10W AIO Pod Kit is an innovative creation taking on the shape of an American football, presenting top aspects like a vacuum-plated metallic finish, unique dual airflow top cap system, and a variety of firing modes that truly set this pod system. The VOOPOO VFL Pod System utilizes a tightly bonding vacuum-plating method to achieve a high gloss finish on the device for a luxurious and glamorous look.
VFL Pod System
Coupled with the unique topcap airflow system which houses two separate, different sized airflows for the user to choose from. In addition, the VFL Pod System features a host of silicone buttons on the operating face, allowing users to a desired voltage output ranging from 2.5V to 3.5V, with a option for the middle ground between the two extremes. This goes with Voopoo’s ideology of allowing the user to have options to find the perfect vape style for themselves. Furthermore, the VOOPOO VFL comes with a built-in preheating setting to accommodate the best hit possible on lower resistance coils. The 0.8ohm VFL Refillable Pod can be used with free-based nicotine but optimized for nicotine salts.
VOOPOO VFL 10W Starter Kit Features:
- Dimensions – 89mm by 47mm by 18.5mm
- Weight – 71.2g
- Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 10W
- Voltage Output Range: 2.5-3.5V
- Low Voltage – 2.5V
- Med Voltage – 3.0V
- High Voltage – 3.5V
- Preheat Functionality
- Pod Capacity: 0.8mL
- Resistance Range: 1.2ohms
- Durable Zinc-Alloy and Plastic Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Vacuum-Plated Aluminium Finish
- LED Battery Indicator Light
- Dual Airflow Topcap Options – Smaller/Bigger Hole
- Pod Stored Internally Within
- Top Fill System – Silica Gel Plug
- MicroUSB Charging Port – Twist End Cover to Reveal
- Available in Pewter, Red, Blue, Rainbow, Gold
- 1 VFL Pod System
- 1 VFL Refillable Pod
- 1 User Manual
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.